Train With Us
Train from Home
Character is tested in difficult times, and Greatness is revealed in the way you adapt to changes. Train with us from home to stay the course and still strive for Greatness. No matter where you are fighting, #longliveboxing.
- Jump Squats x 10
- Jump Lunges x 10 (each leg)
- Plank Push Ups x 10
- V-ups x 10
- Burpees x 10
Perform the workout for 3 total rounds. Each exercise can be modified to either increase or decrease intensity.
- Plank Twists x 10 (each side)
- Kettle Bell Swings x 10
- Push Press x 10
- Plank Rows x 10 (each arm)
Perform the sequence of exercises for 3 total rounds.
- 14 Powercore Paddles
- 7 Roll Up to Shoulder Press
- 7 Powercore Cleans
The Powercore bag is available in 20 lbs & 30 lbs. Check it out here:LINK
4 Rounds; 3 minutes of work/1 minute of rest
- 10 Kettlebell Front Squats
- 10 Push-up Shoulder Taps
- 5 Kettlebell Cleans- Right Arm
- 5 Kettlebell Cleans- Left Arm
40 Seconds Work | 20 Seconds Rest
- Mountain Climbers
- Kettlebell Chest Press & Leg Raise
- Kettlebell Swings, Right Arm
- Kettlebell Swings, Left Arm
Complete 5 Rounds:
- 20 Alternating Kettle bell Lunges
- 20 Roll Ups
- 20 Side Plank Rotations (10 each side)
Complete these exercises consecutively with the repetition scheme of 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
- Box Jumps
- Dumbbell Snatches (complete one side and then the other)
Try this 18 min calorie-torching workout that requires 40 seconds of work followed by 20 seconds of rest. Complete 6 rounds of each exercise and reap the benefits all day long!
- Jump rope
- Kettlebell Swings
Give 20 Minutes of maximum effort for this workout with Everlast Lab's Head Trainer, Jeff Hunter! See how many rounds you can complete!
- 15 Kettlebell Clean & Press
- 15 Double Unders
- 15 Knees to Chest
Complete 10 reps of each exercise for 10 rounds. Modify the workout by increasing or decreasing rounds and or reps.
- Squat High Pulls x 10
- Sprawls x 10
- Hand Plank Elevators x 10